McKenzie Trucking Company offers full-time employees the option of purchasing Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance.
Workers compensation was created to benefit the employee who sustains an injury or illness arising out of and in the course of his/her employment. Our workers’ compensation benefits include medical expenses and, in case of disability, protection against total loss of income. Any injury, disease or death that is not job related will not be covered under Workers’ Compensation.
Vacation & Holidays
Full time employees receive one week vacation may be taken after the first twelve months of continuous employment, along with one personal day. Two weeks’ vacation may be taken after the first 24 months. Three weeks’ vacation may be taken after ten years continuous employment as of the end of the previous calendar year.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Direct Deposit
- Education Assistance Plan
- Family and Medical Leave
- Funeral Leave
- Jury Duty pay
- Military Leave
- Sick Leave
- Social Security
This is a general summary about McKenzie Trucking Company’s basic employee benefits currently available and is not intended to be a contract. Company benefits are reviewed and updated periodically but are subject to change without notification and with changes at the sole discretion of the company.
- 23 years of age
- 2 years over the road – 1 year of flatbed trucking – must be verifiable
- clean safe driving record
- we run in all 48 states
- no local work at this time
- TWIC card required within 90 days of employment
- Owner operator must have 2004 truck or newer
- We will run a PSP and a DAC background check on you
- We work weekends and some holidays
- We run 100% Legal!!
- Pay is 24% of truck revenue after 90 days probation for company trucks
- Lease is 72% – You will have to purchase your own tarps, chains, binders, coil racks – Lease trucks will run the same as company trucks. Flatbed equipment can be short term financed.